10/8/09

Burger Time in Tennessee

I seem to be addicted to one of the newer burger joints in town. I have eaten the double cheeseburger with green pepper, onion, mayo, lettuce, and tomato, at the Five Guys Burgers, in powell, for the last 10 days. For some reason, I just can't get enough of those yummy things. I know for a fact, that I could'nt eat at a fast food joint that many days in a row. Their recipe for success seems to be quite simple. I read that they don't have a cooler and all ingredients are fresh. Wow, why did it take someone so long to come up with that idea.

Last weekend I took my 1 year old with me for my daily burger voyage. While he's not ready to chomp on their juicy works of art, I did allow him to munch a few peaces of french fry. It would seem that ketchup is one of his most enjoyable experiences to date. Well I don't think his expression topped his first taste of a lemon, but he was obviously enthused by ketchup.

At any rate, if you have not had the chance to visit a five guys burger joint, I would recommend you do. They get an A+ from this bartender.

No comments:

Post a Comment